Sled dog tours
- Husky Ski trekking
- Husky tour northern lights
- Husky camp Altevatn
- Expedition Dividal compact
- Expedition Dividal
- Expedition Rohkunborri (The current season is fully booked.)
- Expedition Treriksrøysa
- Expedition Jukkasjärvi (The current season is fully booked.)
- Expedition Kebnekaise (The current season is fully booked.)
- Spezialtrip North (The current season is fully booked.)
- Russian Border (The current season is fully booked.)
Holidays at the huskyfarm
After filling in the booking form we will confirm your order immediately, and, in that way, make sure that the required tour is still available. Then we also provide Bjørn Klauer’s bank account number, and kindly ask you to pay a fee of Euro 250.- per person. The accommodation you have signed up for will be reserved for one week, so that you will have time to make this money transfer.
As soon as your payment has been registered, your booking is assured. You will then receive a booking confirmation from Bjørn Klauer and a list of the equipment you will need. (By the way, this list you may also find on this website.)
The remaining sum is due for payment 28 days before the tour starts. An exception to this rule is when the reservation takes place less than 32 days before the tour starts. In such case, the total payment must be made at once.